([personal profile] ifuonlyknew Mar. 3rd, 2005 07:42 pm)
If you are doing your taxes yourself (and/or have to do other people's taxes, like me) and would like to be able to file state and federal for free (if you qualify) then make sure to access the free file programs through the State Department of Revenue website *NOT* the federal website.

If you live in Massachusetts here is the website http://www.dor.state.ma.us Then follow the e-file links.

Also, don't every unintentionally volunteer to do you parents taxes. *slaps hand to forehead*


That is all for now.
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
Account name:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
HTML doesn't work in the subject.


Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.



Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags